GRADUATION!

Good evening, human.

It was one of the happiest moment of my life until today!

Today is the graduation ceremony, and I’ve made it this far. No, not just me, we’re made it this far!



It’s just three years, and it feels so fast, but everything is a precious treasure. Today, my high school day will officially over. After today, there are a new blank page of my life. But overall, today is the summary of my three years in high school. I’m excited!

So, we had to wake up earlier today, and by 6:00 AM we should be steady on the ceremony building. All the senior class member, both from exact programme and social programme, will held so much things from early morning today.


The first thing we’ll do today is pray together. Giving thanks to God for everything he has given to us, the senior class member. Right after that, we’ll have to do some rehearsal for the ceremony, fitting the uniform, then we’re free for about 2 hours. Here is another morning spirit from all of us!


Shortly, all the morning activity has nothing but perfection. No problems and no mistakes. The only thing that happened is the “late” syndrome. For most of people here, it’s normal to be ‘a little late’. Well, for me, I even feel a little upset if I came right on 6:00 AM. I should be at least 5 minutes earlier from the time decided.

But nevermind, we’re having lunch!

Lucky, next to our graduation building, we could find KFC, our dearest place to eat and chat!

Not just the boys who’s here, there are some girls from our class too, and surprisingly, our homeroom teacher, Mr. Holbert Tamba, were here too! And he’s joining our table!


There are a lot of fun moment happened during the lunch. Like when some of us become silent knowing there’s our homeroom teacher. Well, actually, since my class is one of those bad class, our homeroom teacher were actually one of the scariest teacher in our school. So, some of us were still afraid until the last day.

I paid all the food, like usual time. Well, why not? Besides I’m the only one here who were already has a job, it is also our last time as a class, as Sociale! (the nickname we give to our class). Mr. Holbert also paid for our meal, so, I split the bill with him.

We split out everything was in our mind and heart on the table. Our conversations become fluid, and there were a lot of laugh back then. We talked a lot about everything happened back in our class, like when Mr. Holbert becomes so mad because of our stupid act, or other funny moment. This is the best last day ever!

After lunch, it’s the time for final preparation. All the girls must be in the salon right now, ‘installing’ make ups on their beautiful face, and the boys plays!

Well, boys are boys until the last day. One of us changing into his uniform and graduation suit, while the rest just change into uniform and takes photo and plays.


Can you see that female teacher on the last photo? Right after that photo was taken, we were scolded for just playing around and wasn’t immediately wearing our graduation suits on. Even until the last day, we make problems.

Do you want to see all the boys on the graduation suits? Here you go.


We’re handsome, right? Please, just answer yes, this is our last day as a troublemaker. So, be cooperative.

Just about 20 minutes later, all the senior members family started to come to the graduation building. And about 30 minutes later, I almost cried. Well, what’s going on? This is what’s going on.


I never thought that my dad and my mother will come together. Well, this is the first time I saw them together again after the divortion, for my graduation ceremony. It’s a bit emotional for me, actually. And actually, my little sister and my elder brother also come together with them. So, it’s the complete family member since 2002!

OK, next. There are official photo session from the graduation committee (actually, our junior classman becomes it). So this is our class member, XII Social Class, The Sociale!


After a while, the ceremony officially begin. Started with the national anthem, “Indonesia Raya” and continued with the graduation song from all the senior class member. After that, there are some words from our headmaster and also, senior class representative, one from the social programme, and one from the exact programme.

And then the ceremony continues with a diploma hand-over from the headmaster to every one of us, as a symbol that we’re officially finished our high school day.

After that, there are the announcement of the class ranking, our latest ranking in high school. And surprisingly, my name is the first name shouted from the stage, for I becomes the number three of all the senior class member. What!?


It’s a big question. I never do a single homework since the first time I become a student here until my last day at school and I’m not that kind of diligent student. And I don’t know if I deserve this predicate, but thanks, school for giving me this. :)

Well, at least, I made it, to make my parents proud of me. All they know that I’m that kind of lazy person that just do nothing at home. And after getting a job, I never even touch the book. While everyone takes their private course class outside the school, I choose to work. It’s just once in a while I joined my friends to study together. Even, my friend moved to my house just to make sure I’m not slacking off more than those point. He stayed together in my room, forced me to read my book or studied something, even just by a little. That’s how I was, and today, everyone else deserved more appreciation than me. I wouldn’t make this far without everyone of my friend, and my family support.

After the ceremony closed, my family went home, except my brother, who was also the alumni of my high school, so he met some of the teacher. Everyone of us walk around the graduation building, taking photos here and there, enjoying the last our of the day. And here is some of the last favorite photo from the day!


That’s all for today!
It’s the best day ever!

コメント

人気の投稿