KULO NUWUN PARTY

Good evening, human.

Today was successful for the first assignment I got in my new campus. I was appointed as the vice-president of the event “Kulo Nuwun Party”, some internal event from the Sociology department student, which is especially managed by the newcomers for the upperclassmen. This event symbolized as the ‘greeting’ from the new student to all their ‘senpai’ and lecturers and professors in the same department.

The concept was a simple party, like free drinks and beverages for all the invited people, and also there were stages for all those who wanted to performs from the stage. Actually, we gave one slot for every year student to filled the stage with everything they wanted, and an option for another one slot if they wished so. This was also addressed to all the lecturers and professors.

Isn’t it fun if some of your professor hit the stage and sing some vintage songs? This was the concept!

And also, we had a mascot with us, the Anoman!


Awesome cosplay, right? It needed 2 weeks to made up his mind and 2 hours to do all the make ups on him. His name is Qiras Raka Siwi. And it’s worth everything, this was very very awesome in my opinion. We also had two beautiful dancer to open the show, Dwi Ayu and Asti. Here they are with our mascot!


Also tonight, a special debut for Abedeen and also, a special performance from Arrow All Star Cheerleaders. Here is the photo of the lead guitarist of the Abedeen and one member of the Arrow All Star Cheerleaders.


Ahahaha, right, it’s me!

I feel no pressure at all, since it was my thousands stage (Oops, JK! Just Kidding!), and it was a very little stage compared to all the stages I’ve been played.

At last, I made sure that everything is worth every appreciation. All the staff doing the best and I was happy to worked hard today. Did I worked very hard tonight? Of course, I did. Just look at this photo of me on my working uniform.


Pay attention to how dirty I was due to all the work. Doing all the staff things and changed into the performers clothes at the backstage and right after that, wear my uniform again. Running here and there, no stopping all over the night. This dirty face means so much to me. I wish everything went well in the future, in everything.

Oh, here’s the bonus photo of me, the ugly dirty beast, with the most beautiful girl in my class, Mary.


(Not the "Beauty and the Beast" cast)

コメント

人気の投稿