JAKARTA!

Good evening, human.

Actually, I wrote this first part on February 13th, 2017 afternoon. it's my last minute on my own apartment in Chiyoda, Tokyo before deporting to Jakarta!

I've been staying in Tokyo for a while now, since before Christmas, right? It's been an extremely busy time for me since I'm signing a new contract with the famous Incorporation in Japan. Actually, I still had a lot of work to do in Japan, but I could get some day-off, since in my home country, Indonesia, will held a regional election and I was permitted to returns to Jakarta.

My dad has already arrived in Jakarta, and around midnight (GMT+7:00), I'll be arriving too.

Perfect!


I arrived!

My dad picked me up on the airport, and as usual, I'll be walking all around the place looking for him. I'm bad at finding person and ended up in Terminal 3 (actually I didn't know how long or short I walked from the Arrival, I just walked until I found him). He waited for about 2 hours on some cafe inside the airport and what I was doing after just met him was blubbering, "I'm hungry... I'm hungry..."

He replied, "me too. I'm not eating anything since this morning, and there's no way I'll buy some food here, it's too expensive."

I just laughed and we're off. He told me some place that was just perfect for some midnight dinner near Kampung Melayu and here is the food he was talking about.


It's been a while since I ate my last Bubur Ayam in Indonesia. sad, isn't it? I don't know but it tasted so delicious. maybe it's because I haven't eaten anything today (I can't eat in the airplane, just can't) and it's been a while since I ate Indonesian food. I wonder if I'll be able to survive for years in Japan!

After that midnight dinner over, finally I'm home. the house is in a neighborhood called Kompleks Jatipadang Baru, I think my house now is a bit too empty. most of the dogs were sold to other people, and some of them also died some times ago, and one of them gone missing.

February 14th is Valentine's Day, right?

Since I had nothing to do, and since there's no one would give me my dearest chocolate (actually, chocolate is my favorite food), I cleaned the house.

The time I arrived in my house, I forgot something. My room has become a room to keep all the old things that barely use anymore and some sort of it. By that, I'm sleeping on the living room sofa.

Also today, as a medicine for my broken and untamed heart, I went to my favorite place to eat, back in my Jakarta-living day. I called it, "Warteg Ujung Siaga 1"

It's been a while! The aroma all over the place and also the taste of all the foods is taking me back to those time again!


That's all I'm doing on my first Jakarta-return day.

Oh, one more!

If you're living overseas and are on a winter time, I suggest you not to come home to your home country, especially the one like me whose returning to Indonesia. It's extremely hot! I felt like living on a huge oven!

But still, I'm enjoying everything!

コメント

人気の投稿