VALENTINE DINNER WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

Good evening, human.

I just arrived in my house after having a valentine dinner with my very special person. Some days before, I made the plans and being accepted. I was so happy today.

Well, who is this special person? Did I finally reveals my love story in just the third post of my blog? Will it be the best decision? Well, here we go, this is my special person for the Valentine’s Day this year.



Ahahaha!

That’s right. This is my little sister, Rista and my eldest sister, Priscilla. Ying and Yang, right? Well, this is the difference between someone who always gone swimming and karate with someone who stays in front of her computer all day long. Even though every one of us were half Japanese, and even though we were all brothers and sisters, we looked different, right?

We’re having a valentine dinner in the Grand Hyatt Hotel and shared a lot of happiness today. What else can I tell you?

Oh, I should tell you this important thing. I loved them so much, especially ‘Purisu-neesan’, the one closest to me in the family.

コメント

人気の投稿