A NEW JOURNEY

 Good evening, human.

Actually, since last month, I’m preparing myself for an entrance test, so it’s been a busy and hard times I had through the March. At the end of February, my dad and I had a very serious discussion. He told me about the new program in some Music School abroad, and is now opening a registration for new student. With himself as the guarantee, if I wanted to, I could also applied, even though I’m still in my second-year of high school.

Being able to entrance into some Music School was my childhood dream. As for now, being able to participating in the entrance exams was more than enough for me. I accepted the challenge.

And so, my dad called the school, told them about the plans him and I had made. And by that, right in the day after, we had meeting with the school and the decision made.

I got the permission to apply into the entrance exams, and also the permission to studied on the music school too, with just one condition. The condition was I should not failed in every test in my school (Mid-term Test, Final Test, Quiz, and else) and make sure I graduated from this school with good grade.

Huge request, but I accepted it. And so, at day I went to school, and by the time I got home, I learned what I could learn for the upcoming test.

And here is the announcement.

Ananda Steflaart, 16 years old, Test Number 12012, from Jakarta, Indonesia, is now officially taking the Ethnomusicology programme, and are the part of the first-generation online class of the university below.


I accepted!

And granted as the youngest student in the class, it made me happy, so happy about it. I would deliver my biggest thanks to my dad for the chance given, and for everyone who supporting my decision. From now on, it’s a new journey. I’ll do my best!

コメント

人気の投稿