SPECIAL DINNER FOR MOM

Good evening, human.

Today was special. The only reason that today was special for me is because today is the birthday of my mother. Today, she’s turning 45 years old.

About the birthday celebration in my family, somehow it’s kinda different from any other family. We didn’t really celebrated it, or even remembered it clearly. So, it’s usual in our house (since a long time ago) not to celebrate their birthday. It’s not that there are that much problems in our family, but somehow, since we were little, our parents was always said to us, “Everyday, your age will be adding, always. That everyday is what has been counted. With living your day full of happiness, isn’t it beautiful already?”

Well, as a kid, we’re happy to hear that. And so be it, until today. The only one who always remember everyone’s birthday was dad. He’s the best, the first one to text everyone his birthday saying, even to my mom. Well, my mom and dad divorced in 2006. But, I loved the way dad keep holding on some things that feels good.

Today, none of mom’s child remember her birthday, but not me. I remember last week mom said she really want eat sashimi, and so today, I’m taking her to the best sashimi place in Jakarta. Well, actually, we went to Grand Hyatt Hotel in Jakarta. I asked Mr. Hadi, the chef in the hotel restaurant, to specially served us some fresh sashimi.

And so, happy birthday mom!
Enjoy your dinner!


コメント

人気の投稿