JAK-JAPAN MATSURI WITH THE NIPPON CLUB

Good evening, human.

I thought it’s a great day today. Somehow, my activity club, Nippon Club, had a different activity today, outside the after school time. Meeting point was at the school gate, and then we’re going to go to the National Monument, which somehow there are Jak-Japan Matsuri held in that place.

Last Thursday, Nadya-sensei as the club teacher revealed the idea to go to that place together. All the club members were invited. But since it was a little bit sudden for some member in the club, there are just 7 members of the club joined in today activity.

So, as usual, I was the first person to arrived at the school gate. Somehow, I wished sometimes I could be that kind of ‘a-little-late’ person. I waited about 35 minutes until everyone is arrived. Surprisingly, Nadya-sensei wasn’t alone today. She takes Mrs. Mega, the Chemistry teacher, alongside with her. So, there were 9 persons in total.

Nadya-sensei, Mrs. Mega, me, Aprizilio, Abraham, Johan, Denny, Andreas, and Valentieca. It is somehow weird, seeing just one girl in the group besides the teacher. So there we went to the National Monument.


Arrived!

The first thing we do here is eat! Well, I was the first person asked for that. It’s so hot here, it makes me hungry. So we shared Takoyaki together. I don’t know how much I bought for them, but it’s enough.


Ups! Sorry for my weird face eating that hot Takoyaki without thinking to blow it before. But it looks so me, to be that clumsy and else.

“Ahahaha! You should become a comedian, Stef! Your reaction was so good. I thought I just saw Degawa-san’s son!” Nadya-sensei laughed at me. For you who doesn’t know who was this Degawa-san, tried to search Degawa Tetsuro with your mobile.

And so, we’re taking some photos with some cosplayer who wandering around the venue alone, or in group ...


The heat is really killing me! So, by that situation, we decided to take a break, looking for somewhere the sun couldn’t reach us.


And we take another photos with another cosplayers ...


And since it’s still a club activity, Nadya-sensei still giving us some task to do. So, we’re looking for Japanese people in the venue, and every one of us should introducing ourselves using Japanese language. Also, we should tried to do some simple conversations with them.


We met them!

Nagashima-san and Ogawara-san, which also participating at the festival. About the task given by Nadya-sensei .... Guess who get the highest point?

No, it wasn’t me. It’s Abraham, the one at the right part of the photo. Somehow, it feels a little hurt that Nadya-sensei told me to become the example before they started to do the task. And by that, Nadya-sensei still didn’t give me extra point for this. She labeled me as “The Always Cheating” student, since I’m half Japanese. So, as long as I’m in this school, I will never get an extra point in the Japanese class.

Well ...... at least today was fun!

コメント

人気の投稿