MEET QAFA FOR THE FIRST TIME

Good evening, human.

Well, today I paid some visit to my mother house. Surprisingly, there are some familiar face appeared. “Mbak Utak-Atik” I called her on the past, the ex-housekeeper for my family some years ago. Actually, the one who take care of my little sister only in Magelang. She once quit the job because she married. I also came to the weddings, and also had been knowing her husband very well, since I treated them both for some times in the past.

And today, her first child has born. Even, I’m a little bit late, the child is now a big baby. A healthy boy named Qafa. I’m sorry for not knowing his complete name.


Besides healthy, he’s also full of smile and a brave kid. The first time he meets me, nothing fear in his face, and had already ‘glued’ with me.

Ahahaha! The myth was right!

Every babies in the world will be attracted to me, I don’t know somehow, it was like I’m having some kind of magnets inside of me, that could attracted all babies and kids to come near to me, asked me to played with them or communicate with them. I wonder what’s the real reason behind this ‘ability’ of mine.

But, nice to meet you, Qafa!
Grow big and be a good boy!

コメント

人気の投稿