UNUSUAL

Good evening, human.

As for today, I thought somehow it feels unusual. I’m moving out from my own house, tried to had my own place. This early morning, I’m moving to a new place and started to set everything done in my new place. “Freedom!” that’s all what’s in my mind.

I usually worked hard on everything, so even though I’m so tired and my energy almost reach its limit, I wasn’t fall asleep. I’m too excited and started to search every inch of my new place. Like a scanning machine, I tried to remember every part of my new place, and imagining things, like adding this on there and moving this to that spot.

It’s fun!

At 7:00PM, I decided to take my first shower at my new place. And oh, I enjoyed it very much. I thought I fell in love with this place. Somehow, it feels so calm and peaceful in here. For someone who wasn’t able to stay at the crowded place for more than 10 minutes, I thought this is now my perfect place to reveals all my stress away.

The door knocked!

Impossible that someone has already know my new home address. Somehow, the only one who knows this place was my dad, and he’s in some random European country by now. I’ve sent some photos to my friends but haven’t told them about the address. So, who?

Don~


It’s them! My mother and my little sister. somehow they bought some dinner for the three of us, and paid a visit to my place in purpose.

“How did you get my address? Wait ... How did you know I’m moving out from dad’s house?” I asked my mom.

“I received a call this afternoon from dad,” my sister answer while giving me the look of her mobile call history.

“There wasn’t any problems, right? You’re fine?” my mom asked.

“Everything is fine. I just need some more peaceful place, that’s all. You know, my payment lately have been better, and so I decided to leave the house and using my own money,” I answered her.

Well, just a little before, it was right that I got a promotion on my job. So, I thought it’s the best time to increasing myself.

That’s it!

I loved my new place very much!

コメント

人気の投稿