NEW MOVIE PROJECT, NEW FACE TO WORK WITH

Good evening, human.

Today was the first meeting for a new movie and I was grateful enough to be able met some nice people here. So, this is my latest work-will be on the music production. There will be a new adaptation movie from a very famous manga and anime called “The Black Butler”, and I’ll be on the team for the music production.


I still can’t be fully believe that I made this so far, that after such problems I had in my beginning years, I decided to make my job as a top priority for now (compared with my upcoming study at the university).

Okay, way before in the office, the staff held a big meeting for this new movie. There are a lot of people here, like all the production staff, the sponsorship people, the artist management, a lot of manager, the mangaka sensei and also some talent that will included in the project. One big name that I recognized was Mizushima Hiro, who will play the role of “Sebastian” character in the movie. I also saw Shirota Yu.

But I wasn’t lucky enough to be able to meet him in person and maybe take some photos together.

But, at the time of the announcement for the artist, I’m pretty interested by the choice to fills the role “Ciel Phantomhive” character. Yap, it’s Gouriki Ayame. Actually, I don't know her, but she looks like a high school girl. I wonder if she's the best fit for the role.

The meeting’s over and I met some people, like the music production team, staffs, and also some manager. Luckily, I was able to talk with Gouriki-san alongside with her manager. She was kind and honest person, and had a good attitude as a public figure. Even though I wasn’t able to take a photo with her, I still got permission to take her photo.


Well, it’s a little bit different situation after the meeting. Usually, everything will become boring just after the meeting because I will only talk to many old people (mostly, I’m the youngest at the forum). But, today I met someone at (about) the same age with me and feel a little relieved by that.

Good luck for The Black Butler!

コメント

人気の投稿