SHOPPING WITH BIG BRO!

Good evening, human.
It’s a really fun day today! (and also my last day in Jakarta)

Just one day after the regional election in Indonesia, I don’t have any plan to do. It’s not usual time to see my brother in the house. We’re totally do nothing and I get an idea.

“Let’s buy some groceries! My treat,” I told him.

He’s OK-ing me and we changes clothes.

We walked to the bus terminal to grab some public bus and heading to Blok-M again. Yes, I’m planning to go to Papaya Fresh Gallery again. There, I told him a lot things about Japan, like the snacks, how to read Japanese characters and kanji, the price comparison between Jakarta and Tokyo on the supermarket, and explained him about foods that he couldn’t find around in Jakarta (except from this supermarket) just like natto, miso, etc.


I’m the man of my own words, I paid everything.

He bought 2 onigiri with the flavor he never tried before (plum and salmon), a green tea, some crackers, and a box of takoyaki and dango. I bought a green tea, 2 onions, 3 packs of natto, miso, Shichimi Togarashi, toufu, and some fresh meats.

He wanted to eat, I wanted to cook. That’s how we spent the hours left in the day.

I’m cancelling my ticket return to Tokyo and bought some train ticket to Yogyakarta as soon as I get a news that my grandfather were on hospital, and in his critical phase.

Before my deportation, my brother promised me to takes me to JKT48 Theater next April as I will return to Jakarta for the re-election.

Great, I can’t wait!

コメント

人気の投稿