THE SCHOOL IS ON FIRE!

Good evening, human.

This morning I was a little surprised! This morning, I picked Veatrick up to his house and together we went for the school. Earlier he told me that last night my school was on fire. Yeah, of course it’s not happening, right?

So, as usual, we started our journey to the school.

Unexpectedly, when we arrived on the basement, just a minute later, Eric is coming. He’s not late, is this a miracle?

We went a little confused seeing there’s so many people on the basement and the school field. So we asked the security staff about this. After a little conversations, we found out that all of these people were the victims of the fire accident behind our school. And the three of us went to greeted some of the victims before going to our class, since it’s still 6:15 AM. We’re not in hurry.

A little smile and some motivation words will make them stronger, that what was on our mind back then.

After that, we go upstairs, heading to our class and again, I was surprised by what I’ve seen. The school was on fire for real! I can see the headmaster office was completely become dust. Even though there was a police line attached, we entered the headmaster office full of our curiousity.


Here’s the room of the headmaster in our school!

It’s dangerous to be here, because maybe the floor or the veins could falls and danger us. Wow, maybe the only thing in our thoughts back then was only, “so, where will the office move? Not besides our class, right?”

Ahahaha!
It’s more dangerous if they moved the office next to our class. It’s a checkmate for my class for sure.

Besides the headmaster office, half part of the library, which is the room next to the headmaster office, was also burnt. And what has become a little creepy view was the little window inside the burned library. From there, you could see how bad the fire accident was behind our school.


I wish all the victims were strengthen.
I wish my school standing still, at least, until the time I graduated from here.

コメント

人気の投稿