FIRST DAY IN BERLIN!

Good evening, human.

Right in the morning, I arrived. It’s Berlin!

My dad picked me up on the airport and right after it, we’re going to the place where I will stay. It’s not the hotel, also it’s not the faculty dormitory. I’m staying in the house of one of my dad’s doctoral student, Oliver Weiss alongside with her wife.

They welcomed me with a warm smile, and my lack of Germany language didn’t bother them. I’m glad that they’re will used English language and teach me a little about the Germany language later. And also they’re making a very delicious breakfast for me!


After about 2 hours resting my body, Mr. Weiss take me to the school where I will take my study for a while. It’s a great place and I could see everyone confidence to learn about music here.

It’s my first day, so I am not joining the class today and will just look around my new place here. I met some lecturer in the Ethnomusicology majors and sightseeing my class and at the end of the session, the lecturer told me to introducing myself to my new classmate here. It’s great seeing all my friends starting tomorrow. There’s a lot background here, like India, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Italy, South Africa, and USA. Wow, it will be an interesting international classes for me.



After that, Mr. Weiss takes me around the town. The city park, some famous place, city space, good restaurant, and else. I love sightseeing this city, it’s lovely. But, I still feel a little uncomfortable for my lack of Germany becomes a little lack for me to stay here for a longer time.

He told me a lot things about Germany, especially Berlin. He promised me that if the time possible, we will be able to watch some football match together. Of course, from the stadium directly. Wow, I can’t wait for the chance, I wish I could.




In the dinnertime, my dad called me. He told me to go to some restaurant alongside with the Weiss family, he will treat them all. So, I’m having my first dinner in the Germany restaurant.


I’m enjoying the first day in Berlin with full of enthusiasm. It’s a great time, and I will make sure not to miss every chance to learn everything from this place. Maybe in the last day, I’ll regret and says, “Ah, I wish I could stay a little longer now.”

Oh, and here is the Weiss family, my second family here, in Berlin.

コメント

人気の投稿