THE TRIO MEETS UP

Good evening, human.

Well, today is pretty busy day. I’m in Jakarta again. Some problems appeared with my responsibility on The Jakarta Symphony leaded by my father. It’s all about the decision for my resignation from my dad’s company. I need to finalized the all the process in the office and it’s all over now.

Around 2:30PM, I walked around the city. But as I thought before, the only place I will naturally go is to my old high school. I don’t know why but I wanted to greet all the teachers and everything, even though after that horrible countdown moment in the high school I had with the headmaster.

Nothing new, not yet. The school is exactly the same like the time I’m leaving it back then. Just a little while, maybe I missed this place, or exactly, the memories inside this place. Until suddenly, some people calling my name from afar.

“Akti!!!”

Yap, there is no other person who called me that except Beverly, the junior on my club that time, the Japanese Study Club.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla and after that we decided to meets up later on the nearest McDonald’s from here. Let’s jump!

So here we are. A little reunion with some of my junior in high school. We’re just talked about everything back then.

They told stories about their high school life so far, besides, I told them the stories of my university life. I also told them that I am now had a contract with some Recording Studios in Japan, so once in a while, I’ll be overseas. I also told them about the recent stories I experienced, my resignation from my dad’s company.

Well, as I always did, we ordered meals and I paid it all. Like a normal teenager spending their time, not much I could say in today’s post. But, here’s all the good photos I had!


See you again!

コメント

人気の投稿