FOR WIFI!

Good evening, human.

I found out the reason why Egi was so happy stayed at his room. The wifi from the next house is reaching his room, and they don’t locked it, open without password needed. That was so heavenly lucky!

I got a lot job to do, which costs a lot of data traffic used, and since my mobile running out of data, I’m coming to Egi’s room to asked for some internet he ‘stole’.

Did you know something? Actually, my laptop has been broken from a long time ago. The LCD burned, and so, I should used my TV as the screen, using VGA Cable. So the time I told Egi I would also used the internet that reached his room, he was asking me, “are you serious?”

“Anything for the internet!”

And so, I bring my laptop, my keyboard, my mouse, my headset, my VGA cable, and also .... my TV to his room!

Ahahaha! FOR WIFI!


コメント

人気の投稿