VISITING MY EX-CLASSMATE DORMITORY

Good evening, human.

Well, maybe it’s not a big moment for anyone else, but for me, who barely able to go to anywhere, it is a big moment. This is my first time going to Bandung, exactly to the Indonesia Adventist University, a boarding university which almost all the people in my class from high school were here.

Yap, not just the boys, but also the girls. From 25 members of my class, there are 15 people who were on that university, on this dormitory.

There is a good point of this fact. It’s easy to meet most of them at once.

I was with my friend named Abraham. The reason is simple. Her sister is also a student there, so he knows everything about the campus, including the public transportation we should take to get there.

At early morning, I first go to his house from mine. After that, we’re going to Pulo Gadung to take a bus directly to the Bandung by paying a ticket at price Rp40.000,-

The journey takes about 3.5 hours before we arrived at a bus station in Bandung. Right after that, we should take a public car (we called it “angkot” here) 2 times to get into the university. It takes about 2 hours from the bus station.

The first time we arrived on this boarding university, the security staff holds me down for my long hair. Well, I forget that in this university, the rule is very strict. Boys were not allowed to have a long hair, and also were not allowed to use leisure outfits like T-Shirt, jeans, or sandals.

I haven’t even reach the gate and had already broke 3 rules here, for long hair, T-shirt, and jeans. But, because Abraham was with me, everything is fine, everything is under control. I passed the gate!


I arrived!

This campus is so green. The fresh air, and the cold breeze, also the calm of this place is all I could enjoy here. I think this place is great and the right place for a boarding university. At a glance, it feels like Hokkaido right at the end of summertime.

The first thing I did after taking that photo was, of course, going straight to the boy dormitory. I’ve heard that they (my ex-classmate) were on the same room here, so it won’t be hard to find their room. When I walk around the dormitory, everyone was having an eye on me, maybe it’s because the hair.

I found their room! They’re surprised of my sudden existence!

I met them. There are Eric, Joel, Veatrick, Otniel, Harfian, and Vivaldy.

After a while, being able to meet them was a great time for me. After having a little conversation, they should go to the dining aula for their lunch is served there. I followed them for sure. There must be a lot more people I could meet. Like the same alumni of the high school or else. But, of course, I couldn’t have one of those foods.

Bingo! I was right.

Before arriving at the dining aula, I was stopped by the voice of some girls calling out my name. It’s the girls from my class. They were also surprised by my sudden existence here. This time, I met Rosdiana, Dessy (also my ex-classmate) with some of her university friends.

After having a little conversations with them, I went to the dining aula. Oh, time goes by and everyone has finished their meal. Maybe, because it’s a free time now, there’s a lot of student in front of the aula. I feel awkward, hundreds of eye were looking at stranger, it’s me.

Unexpectedly, a lot of people running towards me!

I feels like an idol, there are a lot of my friends from high school and they are all greeting me warmly. You know, I was only says “Hi!” and handshaking their hands, and it takes like more than 30 minutes. I was laughed, I feel happy. It feels like I was one of AKB48 or Nogizaka46 member back then. I wasn’t able to take a single picture and it’s pretty disappointing.

One hour passed, the next session has started and the university back to their normal activity. It’s calm. Then, Abraham found me and offer me to have lunch outside the campus area. I agreed.

Sightseeing the neighborhood outside the campus area was fun. The air here is super fresh, and I fell in love with the breeze here.

After lunch, we return to the dormitory. It wasn’t me if I’m not taking a bath here. I love it, and this must be great to feel their shower facility.

Fresh!
It feels extremely nice and I really loved it.

The class is over, and so my journey here. I waited for them to take some photo together. I’m having fun, it feels great.


See you next time, guys!

コメント

人気の投稿