ABRAHAM TIME!

Good evening, human.
It is regional election time. I was registered in Jakarta region, and I voted!

Again, I’m having breakfast on that “Warung Ujung Siaga 1” because I still can’t move on from their foods. It’s too delicious for me!

I met my mother today. She’s voting too. We talked, but just about 30 minutes, she had to go to her office immediately. Yap, no off-day.

I also met my old brother, he just asked me, “you’re not going anywhere with you ex-classmate? They’re all coming home too, right?”

“Nope,” in a short time I replied.

Well, there were some feelings changed about how I wanted to meet some of my ex-classmate, because everyone’s changing, right? Some working, some had some more important friends out there, some had girlfriend (I couldn’t argue about this), and some more. And also, just like me, some characteristics have changed, just like the way we talked, the way we joked around, the way we think about something, things we now love and hate, and others. At all, there will always be reasons why.

"Try to contact them, at least."
Well, then I did. I chat them on the LINE group, and as always, as I expected from the “future-us” (me and my ex-classmate group), there’s only one person replied. He’s Abraham!

“Where are you now?” was the first text I read from him, as always. I replied, “home for sure.”

In 2 hours he arrived, drove some car and takes me nowhere. On the car he told me that now he’s a UBER Driver. Hearing that, I immediately grab my mobile, open the store, and download UBER, and register!

After that, I order the UBER, and he’s awkwardly taking the orders.

“THIS IS THE WEIRDEST TRANSACTION I’VE EVER HAD AS AN UBER DRIVER!” he scolded me while laughing. So, I ordered him!

We’re ended up parked at Blok M Square. Then I walked to my favorite music store with him, it’s M&G Indonesia. I bought some guitar effect, a lot of guitar picks, a 10-pack D’Addario strings, and a small guitar amplifier.

Just after placing all the bought stuffs on the car, I walked again with him, to a supermarket. Yap, also my favorite one, Papaya Fresh Gallery, a supermarket that especially selling Japanese groceries and foods. This time, I bought him some bento for dinner, and some snacks for him and his family at home.

We ate the dinner on the car while talking about everything!

After that, I experienced the most splendid time with him! Alongside him on the front row of the car, he’s taking passenger and we’re doing stupid thing. We’re playing a drama in front of the passenger.
So, the situation was like this: “Abraham, an UBER Driver taking his old-friend (me) which was a half-Japanese around in his taxi. Me, the ‘half-Japanese’ (which is actually real), should acted that I barely spoke Indonesian, and should mostly talked in Japanese and some simple Indonesian words. I should used Japanese dialect too. I acted as an ex-classmate of Abraham that was be friend for only a year, since I’m coming from Japan on my last year of high school.”

From 3 passengers he took, how does it went out?

First passenger was extremely attracted to me and asked me a lot of things. He put nothing first but interest. Asking me a lot about Japan, like living cost, public transportations, and about how can I still remember Indonesia. I’ve done very well playing my character.

Second passenger is a young woman, and become all silent until we arrived at the place she wanted. She just focusing to her mobile though I tried to take her attention by blubbering around in Japanese (about the crowded road and about the time of the journey taken) and asked Abraham using a very simple Indonesian with some Japanese accent.

Third passenger just mad and don’t want to ride on the car.

That’s all!

コメント

人気の投稿