SANI, MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Good evening, human.

Actually, today wasn’t my birthday. My birthday was 4 days ago, July 2nd. Well, but I still got an awesome present from my eldest cousin family.

Today, on July 6th, 2013, Angela Sani Pawestri Sasongko, is born.


I got a new nephew!
Yeay!

But, for now, the condition of my cousin is on concern, there were some problems on her uterus. But, everything is under control, I wish her all the best.

By the time I received this happy news, I was working overseas, I’m in Tokyo. So, it’s a little hard to contacted me in the first hand. But, my aunt texted me and 2 hours after the text got me, I’m giving the call, and I’m happy that my cousin is fine and talked with me for about 10 minutes.

“Nan, this is your birthday present for me. 4 days ago was your birthday, right? Sani is your present. From now on, promise me to always looking her up. Be a good uncle for Sani, okay?”

Yes, I will!
Thank you for the present!
And congratulations for the birth of your third child, Mrs. Sasongko!

コメント

人気の投稿